I received this message over the weekend and I was touched so much by it and decided to share with you:
1. Warn your girl child never to sit on anyone’s laps no matter the situation including uncles.
2. Avoid getting dressed in front of your child once he/she is 2years old. Learn to excuse yourself.
3. If you have to hire a house-help please kindly take them for HIV screening to determine their HIV status, properly interview them and make up your mind to treat them well.
4. Never allow any adult refer to your new born as ‘my wife’ or ‘my husband’
5. Never tempt your husband with your younger sister. Avoid unnecessary familiarity and make sure you take care of your husband by yourself lest you lead him into temptation.
6. Whenever your child goes out to play with friends make sure you look for a way to find out what kind of play they played together because young people now sexually abuse themselves.
7. Never force your child to visit any adult he or she is not comfortable with and also be observant if your child becomes too fond of a particular adult.
8. Once a very lively child suddenly becomes withdrawn you might need to patiently ask a lot of questions from your child
9. If you don’t teach your children about sex the society will teach them the wrong values (you can order for parent sexuality education kit) It is always advisable you go through any new material like cartoons you just bought for them before they start seeing it themselves
10. Teach your 3 year olds how to wash their private parts properly and warn them never to allow anyone touch those areas and that includes you.
11. Blacklist some materials you think could threaten the sanity of your child (that includes music, movies and musicians) and let them understand the value of standing out of the crowd.
12. Once your child complains about a particular person, don’t keep quiet about it. Take up the case and show them you can defend them!
Have a great day!
If you love this article, click ‘Like’ below to share it with your Facebook friends. Also don’t forget to let us know what you think using the comment box below. Cheers!